
Alexandra and Anastasia hanging around at a park. Gotta remember to remind Anastasia to wear shorts under her dress.

Pedicures for all - in 'soda fountain pink'. I was going to do mine too, but it's just too hard to reach my toes!

And that's about all we've been up to. It's a waiting game. Lots of contractions, a few hours at a time, usually between midnight and 4am, unfortunately. Baby could come anytime, or we could drag on a few more weeks.

Pedicures for all - in 'soda fountain pink'. I was going to do mine too, but it's just too hard to reach my toes!

And that's about all we've been up to. It's a waiting game. Lots of contractions, a few hours at a time, usually between midnight and 4am, unfortunately. Baby could come anytime, or we could drag on a few more weeks.
Now we are off to a super nutritious supper - McDonald's $1.25 happy meal Tuesday! ha! Must work on our nutrition after baby comes and I have the energy to do something about it.

1 comment:
I love the picture on your belly! It is amazing! I have never seen a belly painting in real life!
Thinking and praying for you as you prepare for this baby to come :-)
Love Charisse
Post a Comment