6/3/09

Birth Stories

For all my fellow birth story junkies, and per request, the following posts contain my birth stories. Warning....may be a bit too graphic for the slightly squeamish, or perhaps too much information about me for some folks.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Those were interesting to read. I had my first at Andaluz, and while it was almost the most perfect birth setting, I remember being shocked at many similar things that go along with the birth process. I think the first is really an eye opener.

My 2nd was my first and only hospital birth. I felt very strongly for whatever reason that he needed to be born there (which went contrary to everything I believed in regards to birth). I had a great dr and a great hospital/staff who wasn't afraid of natural births. While it wasn't 100% natural, it was a great experience. Reading your hospital birth stories makes me see just how great my dr and hospital staff really were!

With my first, my husband was annoying after a while. Nothing he did - it was just my mood. But with my other ones, he was great. My third was another birth center birth. It was great. I knew what I wanted (labor alone with only hubby around...not sure why I'm like that, but I am!). I felt like I was she-woman and could make it through the contractions.

Very interesting to read!! Beautiful, as we as sad (in certain areas) births!!

Lara said...

A friend of mine sent me the url to your blogs. I read each and every one of them. I was curious being about 3 and 1/2 months pregnant and this being my first. Your stories were a very pleasant read though sad in areas. I also want to have a natural birth, but friends and family that I have discussed this with call me crazy!! Any advise on the matter would be greatly appreciated.