3/24/09

We are all basically healthy now. We are looking forward to moving, but have been having fun running around, seeing the sites of Las Vegas once again before we boogy out of town.

Here is a chocolate fountain at the Bellagio. At around 15 feet high, white, dark and milk chocolate cascade down glass bowls to a pool at ground level. MMMmmmmmmmm.

This is a big ladybug made from live red carnations, at the Bellagio Conservatory:

I love the snail:


My French Fries (Anastasia can't stop ballet posing for pics):



My Anastasia and Alexandra - every bit as beautiful and sweet as the surrounding flowers. :)

Maximillian. He swallowed his front tooth at lunch that day.





Those big Nevada lizards don't intimidate Alexandra!


We are pretty sure she somehow has monkey blood running through her veins.


Maximillian and Anatasia. Try as I might, I just can't think of a witty remark for this one.



Playing with puzzles and books at one of our weekly library trips.


Anastasia now has enough hair for French braids. She is a cutie-pie.


Anastasia had a Fairytales and Tutus ballet class, with a Cinderella theme.



It's been a week and she can't stop dancing ballet moves everywhere we go.



1 comment:

Charisse said...

What beautiful flowers! That lady bug is quite amazing! The snail too. It looks like you guys have been having an adventurous time! :-)
That chocolate fountain is pretty good as well.
I love the girl's dress! What is her name again? PLease forgive me. How rude! I do know her name...she looks pretty!
Love Charisse