2/25/09

Bowling, birthdays and more...

Happy Birthday to me! We had such a lovely day! We ate at the buffet at Red Rock. I couldn't get enough of kim chee, sprinkled with blue cheese from the salad bar (possibly a weird preggo thing). The teriaki duck was amazing!

Then we found a lovely park with a lot of grass. We get real excited about grass here in the desert! We all flew a kite, ran barefoot in the grass, found a cool red bridge where we all played trolls and then searched for four leaf clovers. It was beautiful weather, and a whole lot of fun.

Then I got to go shopping alone and found two maternity tops. At a thrift store too, so I only paid $5 for both! Woo hoo! I love a bargain.

Here's the kids running free in the grass. I think it's funny that Natalie is going the wrong way.

Then she decided to come back after Max chased her.
Earlier this week, the kids had a bowling party with homeschool friends. It was also the winter birthday party, for all kids in the group who had a winter birthday, which is all three of my girls. Check out these cool cupcakes a mom in our group made. She even made the bowling pins and balls out of fondant!


Then we all hit the food court for pizza. Mmmmmm.



Here's today at the park. I don't know how to get these pics arranged in the order I want on this blog, so the order is mixed up.


peek-a-boo



Here's Max at his first attempt at bowling. He got a strike his very first turn!!!


Alexandra's turn. She got to be pretty good at it.


Anastasia was fun to watch.


Anastasia's age group had a ballet class at Fairytales & Tutus, a really cute ballet place. My Snow White is the only blonde princess there. :)


1 comment:

Charisse said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Hannah! Sorry I am late in writing. It sounds like you had a lovely time and picking up a bargain with maturnity wear is always great! Any bargain is always great...hehe
I like the bowling ball cup cakes. They are very creative :-) We went bowling this past Saturday for a child's birthday party too! It was fun!
Well hope things are still going well.
Love Charisse