
Daddy had a birthday! And blew out 47 candles. It wasn't easy to light 47 candles on this little chocolate cherry cake. But we did it. There was blue wax on the cake icing, but we did it.
We all crawled out of bed early and decorated his office with streamers and balloons, since he spends most of his time there. And the kids each picked out a gift for him from the Dollar Tree. Anastasia picked out a toothbrush. Max picked out a ball bat and wiffle ball. Natalie chose a pack of multi-colored wiffle balls, and Alexandra chose a shoe shining kit. It was cute.





2 comments:
thank you ofr visiting my blog Hannah :) your comment was very encouraging.
Sorry we met with tears streaming down my face....I clean up nice. Really.
Im sorry-I started it :0 I couldnt find an email adresss to respond...
Very cool. We love Boy Soouts but arent fond of Girl Scouts :) We do Keepers at Home. American Heritage Girls sounds good too.
Post a Comment