
Daddy and Natalie, inspecting a new book.
The kids, checking out their new keyboard. Mommy is most excited about this gift!

It's not as extravagant as it looks. Take presents from a few different Grandparents, add ones from mommy & daddy and from each other, multiply times six people and this is what it looks like. I ran out of paper before I got the dollhouse wrapped (which was a Freecycle find!)

Natalie's turn to open a gift. They were sitting on blankets because the tile floor was quite cold that morning. It rained and stormed all day, but was very cold too.


It's not as extravagant as it looks. Take presents from a few different Grandparents, add ones from mommy & daddy and from each other, multiply times six people and this is what it looks like. I ran out of paper before I got the dollhouse wrapped (which was a Freecycle find!)

Natalie's turn to open a gift. They were sitting on blankets because the tile floor was quite cold that morning. It rained and stormed all day, but was very cold too.

It was a nice Christmas. The kids are happy. Paul is happy. I am happy. I did miss my family, though. Hopefully next year we will get to be together. We will have a six month old addition to the family next Christmas! And maybe, just maybe, I'll actually get around to doing Christmas cards and family photos.
Gift favorites: Paul - new computer. Alexandra - a scooter. Max - Ironman disk shooter. Anastasia - 'pee pee in the potty dolly'. Natalie - Elmo spin & lights . Mommy - cash. :)
I did get one unique gift this year. It was a very big box from Paul. The card said, "I cannot get you a dishwasher this year, but here is the next best thing." The box held nearly a year's supply of paper plates, paper cups and plastic utensils. He is a very sweet man! The house we are renting does not have an automatic dishwasher and there is no place to put one. He often talks of how he wishes I didn't have to do dishes everyday. I love my man.
One more birthday this month. I am just about party pooped!

2 comments:
Thanks for the happy anniversary! :-)
Wow, you guys got some lovely gifts! Ha! The tree looks wonderful with all the gifts around it. It will be so wonderful and different for you to have another addition for next year's Christmas! I am sorry you missed your family! Your husband is so sweet with the paper plates and such :-)
All in all, a great Christmas!!!!
Love ya,
Charisse
That was a very thoughtful gift from Paul, he did good!
Post a Comment