9/19/08

I'm It.

I'm It!

I have been tagged by http://charissejournal.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention the Rules on your Blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 Fellow Bloggers of yours to do the same.
Leave a Comment to let them know.

1. When taking a magazine, or a brochure, or a newspaper, etc.. from a pile, it bothers me to take the one on top. I always get one farther down the stack.

2. I Windex all library materials as soon as I get home. I love the great resources a large city library has for a homeschooling family, but the thought of all the people and their grubby hands who have handled those materials before me......ugh, I have to Windex them all.

3. I hate feet. Feet are ugly. I do not own shoes where my toes show. I cannot see myself ever getting a pedicure.

4. I go to great lengths to avoid spiders.

5. I cannot sleep without noise, preferably a box fan.

6. After being pregnant with baby #4, my gag reflex is ultra sensitive. I cannot take vitamins without gagging. Brushing my teeth often makes me gag, and gargling is almost out of the question. Weird.

4 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

LOL...I'm right there with you about the spiders! And I don't own any shoes where my toes show, either. I don't have a problem with other people's feet, but I do not feel compelled to show off mine. Weirdness.

Jennifer said...

Ok, you guys are weird! It is so hot here, I don't wear any closed toed shoes from May to September. And pedicures are the bomb, you don't know what you are missing! I happen to think I have very attractive feet, thank you very much, lol!

It's funny you mention the gag reflex, cause I used to tease Donny about having a really bad one, but I have a terrible one as well after having had children.

Charisse said...

Ha! Hi...sorry I took a little while to pop over. I have been at FA camp in Australia and it was good! I have not updated about it yet but will :-)
Those are great quirks. I agree with you on the germs that would come home from the library! Ha!
Well, I gag while brushing my teeth as well! Ha! And using my mouth wash..it sounds disgusting but I am with you on that one. It is out of control! Hahaha!
Bless you heaps,
Love Charisse

Charisse said...

Finally updated with news from our camp! How are you feeling today?
Bless ya heaps,
Charisse