Alexandra and a cowgirl hat.

Maximillian and a silly hat.

Looking up at the giant Trojan horse.
Looking down on the pool and fountains in the Forum Shops at Caesar's.
Mom, the kids and Paul. Oops, I meant a big dragon.

Snake wrestling. Or as my Missouri Mom calls it, "rastling".
Mom, Alexandra and Max at the M&M's World. I'm still trying to figure out why I have no pictures of the giant M&M's there. Oh well.
Watching them make Krispy Kremes.

Posing with Greek statutes at Ceasar's Palace. Notice Anastasia's mouth? This is completely normal. It's ALWAYS open. :)
Alexandra playing Othello with Grandma.
Kids posing by the bathrooms. Even the bathrooms are awe-inspiring in Vegas!
She is the very best mother/grandmother on the planet. Period. There is none better than she. Seriously. She is wonderful!!!
Paul and I have been out on a date twice, and are going again tonight to see the Danny Gans show. Mom and I got to see his show Saturday. We have all also walked around and seen the sights at the Mirage, The MGM, the M&M's World and saw the free 3D movie, the Excalibur (because we all love castles), the Luxor and Mandalay Bay. And the Forum Shops at Ceasar's Palace, which is pretty spectacular. We spent quite some time in the Fao Swartz three story toy store, complete with stuffed dinosaurs bigger than me, a gargantuan Trojan horse, and the piano keyboard thingy from the Tom Hanks movie, "Big". Which I have never seen. But the kids had a blast. If I ever win the lottery I will do lots of shopping in that toy store. But the odds of that are pretty slim considering the fact that I don't gamble. I think it might be pretty hard to win the lottery if you don't gamble.
We went to the Cheesecake Factory and split a couple of pieces of cheesecake. If I sold a kidney, we'd be able to afford to eat a real meal there, but we were quite happy to just share dessert. It was tasty cheesecake. They bring enough bread to fill you up too, and we almost liked the bread more than the cheesecake. Almost.
The kids are so in love with their Grandma. She is a very good Grandma! Natalie was comfy with her the very first day, which I wondered about. I think she remembers even though the last visit was five months ago. They will be disappointed to say the least when they wake up tomorrow and she is gone. It will be sad, but we are focusing on when we will move to Michigan next year, then visits will be much more frequent. I can't wait for my kids to know the rest of my family. They will love them all. And the good Lord willing, we will get to go to Missouri for Christmas this year too.
The kids playing on the big keyboard at Fao Swartz.




4 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots and lots of fun! I feel for you for tomorrow. I didn't know you guys had decided to move back to Michigan. Email with all the details.
That sounds like so much fun! My husband has been to Vegas on a business trip, but we didn't get to go. :o( I didn't know that there were so many fun things to do with kids...I just pictured lots of gambling and shows. I love your pictures!
Hello Hannah!
Wow, it looks like youn guys have been having so much fun! That is great! Grandmas are great! Enjoy the rest of the time and I hope you don't feel too down at the end of it all!
We are going away for 6 days so I will check on your guys when we return.
Love Charisse
Hello Hannah!
Wow, it looks like youn guys have been having so much fun! That is great! Grandmas are great! Enjoy the rest of the time and I hope you don't feel too down at the end of it all!
We are going away for 6 days so I will check on your guys when we return.
Love Charisse
Post a Comment