haha! Aren't girls so funny? That was great;-) Emma will get super dramatic about things too, though right now she still likes to do dishes and stuff like that. We're homeschooling as well! If we weren't, this would be the year Emma starts school.
Hello, My name is Charisse and I got your site from Teresa's blog. I have the same illness that little Emma has except I am an adult. Hehe....that is an amusing video of her doing the dishes. Did she know you were filming her crying? Hehe. Love Charisse
3 comments:
That is too funny! Glad to see I am not the only person with drama queens! And how exciting to hear about Lydia, I bet she is excstatic(sp?)!
haha! Aren't girls so funny? That was great;-) Emma will get super dramatic about things too, though right now she still likes to do dishes and stuff like that. We're homeschooling as well! If we weren't, this would be the year Emma starts school.
Terri
(from Andaluz)
Hello, My name is Charisse and I got your site from Teresa's blog. I have the same illness that little Emma has except I am an adult.
Hehe....that is an amusing video of her doing the dishes. Did she know you were filming her crying? Hehe.
Love Charisse
Post a Comment