Laundry, laundry, laundry. I am slightly less behind after today, and everyone has clean underwear, so YEAH!!!
We met Eric & Agnes and all took the kids over to Nicky's while we two couples went to see Danny Gans. We didn't get to sit together, but it was still nice. I wore my new red dress. I like it. It is the nicest dress I have now, and it was only $11 at Ross on clearance. I love the thrill of finding a good bargain.
Natty was a PAIN and apparently cried most of the time we were gone. I really wish she wouldn't do that. Traffic was awful and we were almost late. Then home to scrambled eggs, baths and bed by midnight.
Paul took Alexandra and Max to the Hilton to see all the Star Trek stuff. He was given three free tickets and they really had fun. The StarTrek stuff is closing in two weeks. Bummer.
It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment