
It is so stinkin' HOT!!! I wish we could hop in the car and drive to Cannon Beach, but we're too far away for that now.
The girls have runny noses, so I played my lazy card and we didn't go to church today. I had a terrible headache all day, and I'm sure it was caused by guilt. I really should have put forth the effort.
Just one more month of oven temps, and surely September will be better. I would be happy with 95 degrees at this point! Thank the good Lord for air conditioning. I just wish the van's A/C worked. If you wait until 7pm or later, it's not too bad. But the sun sets much earlier here than in Oregon. You can bet on total darkness by 9pm. In Portland, the sun was just setting at 10pm in the summer. I miss that too. The sun is harsher too. I guess we are just that much farther south to make a difference.
Tomorrow we are going to compile a school yearbook with pictures and their saved work, to chronicle our schooling journey for the last 12 months. I'm looking forward to that.
Alexandra and I have started writing a story. One at a time, we email it back and forth, each adding to it. She was so thrilled with this, she kept smiling and saying, "Mommy you're the best story writer ever!" I really impressed her. lol For someone who is SO VERY HARD TO PLEASE most of the time, I'm surprised but thrilled that she is so happy with writing.
Paul is constructing emails, compiling information on Barrach Hussein Obama. It is good stuff. The man is such a liar. The more this stuff gets out, the better chance McCain is going to have. Although I am SICK AND TIRED of political talk. I will be SO HAPPY when the election is over. If Paul ever ended up running for an office, I think I'd go nuts! But I suppose it's different from that position. I'm just tired of hearing about the evils of Obama and evils of the world. It's the mother in me. It's scary to see what things are like now, SUPER scary to think of what it will be like when my kids are adults.
But for now we are super blessed, happy, and healthy. God is so good!
1 comment:
I am so enjoying reading your blog! And did Paul write a book, I must've missed that, you need to fill me in.
Post a Comment