7/28/08

Where did July go?


It's so hot! You'd think I'd have sweated off at least a few pounds by now, but it hasn't happened. But it will.


I just can't believe we are at the end of July. Time is traveling so fast. We really need to start schooling again. I am taking one more week to get organized. Paul is building a toy storage unit, and we hope it will end the constant mixing of toys. Everything in its place. I cleaned and organized the laundry closet. I like to just stand back and look at it. Next is toys, then bedroom closets and drawers. It feels VERY good to be clean and organized.


We have decided upon a totally different approach to school this year. We are going to become UNSCHOOLERS! I have often read of this method, but felt I was inadequate to attempt it. But lately Paul has been describing his ideal method of educating our children, and it's unschooling. He did not know there was a name for it, or that other people did it, but they do, and I am quite excited about it! It will be a great adventure, and fits our lifestyle perfectly.


No comments: