When the kids say cute and funny things, I so often forget them. So everytime it happens now, I will revisit this post and add them.
Anastasia: She picked a leaf off a bush at the Dollar Tree and took it into the van with her. At our next stop, Food4Less, she jumped out of the van and dropped the leaf to the ground. She said, "Mom, I'll let the breeze eat it."
Anastasia: Paul had used the plunger to unplug the toilet. Later, Anastasia went in to potty, followed by Natalie, and I heard her telling Natty all about it...."Oh, look, Natalie! My daddy fixed the toilet! Didn't he do a good job? I'm so proud of him!"
Max: Danny Gans always impersonates Natalie and Nat King Cole. Max was pretending to do the same and said, "Look Mommy, it's Natalie and Old King Cole!"
No comments:
Post a Comment