7/23/08

Ironman Birthday


My baby boy is six!!! How did that happen? He is such a wonderful boy. Our Maximillian James Prescott French is six. I just can't believe it!

He and Paul have had Ironman fever for quite a while now. So it was an Ironman birthday party. We ran red and yellow streamers all across the room. There was an Ironman happy birthday banner, an Ironman cake, and yellow and red balloons. I went to great trouble to string groups of balloons together and hung them from the ceiling. It was pretty cool to look at, but by the time I crawled out of bed, they had already pulled them all down! I should have taken a pic before I went to bed.

We took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza. We had a coupon for enough pizza, drinks and tokens for us all for $20, plus 100 free tickets for the birthday boy. It was just like ChuckECheese's, but they also had a roller coaster which was pretty neat.

I thought Anastasia would love it, but she was a little scared, so I rode with her. She SCREAMED bloody murder and they stopped the ride to let us off. But Alexandra and Max had fun.

We then went home and had cake and opened presents. He got quite a few Ironman toys, a costume, and Playdough to name a few of them. Then he and Paul went to see Ironman at the theater. Again!

It was a very good day. Hot, but good.




No comments: