1/28/08

A Big Move


In just a week we should be on our way to Vegas! Alexandra is a little sad, a little apprehensive, but a little excited as well. She cried for a while over leaving the nursing homes and her American Heritage Girls, but all in all she is ok.


With Max, I cannot tell what he thinks. He asks when we are going every day, but other than that, he has little to say about it.


Anastasia asks every day, "Are we going to Vegas today??" In her little tiny cuty voice.


Alexandra's 8th birthday was last week. We took them and Danaya to Pump It Up, where they had a blast, then home to have pizza, presents and a My Little Pony cake. I think she had a good day. For gifts she got "Puppies in my pocket"which was a little purple purse with tiny little dogs in it. She got a off brand Jenga blocks set, a cute purse, a CD Walkman thingy, and some artsy stuff...etc.. She seemed happy.


I will really miss the green here....it is SO beautiful. But we are all looking forward to Vegas and the many opportunities that await. My biggest task, the one always on my mind is losing weight. My goal is to happily wear pretty summer clothes. And in the desert, they're plenty of summer!


Yesterday Max asked me, out of the blue, if Adam and Eve were still alive. I don't know what he was thinking about.


This week Natalie is cutting four teeth, and it has made her cranky in a very aggressive sort of way. One day she was pushing buttons on a non working CPU, and she just started growling at it, hitting it, and finally standing back then head butting it. It was SO FUNNY!!! If only I could have had it on video. She has been losing her temper with little things, falling in the floor and attacking the carpet. So funny! I hope her little toofers come in soon.


Paul took us to Shari's tonight. So nice to not have to cook or clean up!


No comments: