4/21/09

Easter Duds, 4 in a bed, and giant waterfalls

The kids slept on mattresses on the floor a few nights before Paul built their bunk beds. They were really cute. :)


We drove about half an hour east of Portland to Multnomah Falls, one of our favorite places to see and walk around. Paul, Anastasia, Alexandra and Max were up on the bridge in this pic. I didn't feel like walking up hill that far, and stayed with Natalie.

Five of my best blessings.


30 weeks pregnant here. Which means anywhere between 8 and 12 to go. I feel I'm not as big now as I was with Natalie. By 30 weeks with her, my belly button was totally stretched inside out, and this time it is not that way yet. A funny way to think about whether it will be another huge baby or not - my belly button!

We missed church last week on Easter, so the kiddos wore their Easter outfits a week late. This is Anastasia, and she is totally in love with her ruffly pink polka dot dress!


Natalie, my little stinker. She was an angel until after we moved here and she was pretty sick for three days. She has been a beast-monster ever since. We all hope it's a phase that she will quickly get over. She is two and is now living up to two's reputation. We miss the old, sweet Natalie!



Alexandra, Maximillian, Anastasia and Natalie, who absolutely would NOT cooperate for a nice group picture!

No comments: