
My sweet Anastasia, who is four, has cracked us up all weekend. Something funny comes flying out of her mouth every little bit. I wanted to record a few before I forget. (This picture was taken by a huge aquariam at the Bass Pro Shops. There was a lady dressed as a mermaid, and they were waving and blowing kisses at each other through the glass.)
When my brother Aaron arrived here from Missouri for a visit, it was the first time Anastasia and he had ever seen one another. She told me, "Uncle Aaron has a prickly chin." (Aaron has a goatee)
Yesterday, Paul and my brother Aaron went to see a movie. Anastasia asked me, "Is Daddy taking Uncle Aaron back to his own country now?"
Today we walked around Vegas, and she asked if we could ride the "thermometer". She meant the "monorail".
When the elevator at the MGM was broken, she asked if we could ride the "eskimo-vater". She meant the "escalator".
She's said so many funny things lately. Wish I could remember more.
2 comments:
Hehe....kids are so funny with their sayings :-) Thank you for sharing! I had a good giggle.
Love Charisse
Life sure would be dull without children! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment