1/13/09

So what have my little Frenchfries been up to this new year?

Just hanging around.....


Giving mommy a headache, trying to keep up with
everyone in the playground maze........


lizard wrestling.......


being really sad they took away the fun
chair swing at our favorite park...............



being big buddies...................




smiling for the camera, just like Daddy does, with mouth open.....


doing balloon monkey facial expressions.......


eating at the Rainforest Cafe........



and meeting one talented balloon guy.......


making bread.......................


eating bananas........


posing in our Sunday best.......


being brave at Show-N-Tell...... Max showed
his magnetic Transformers game set........boy,
that kid needs a haircut..............


and more show-n-tell.......Anastasia showed
her favorite Dora book.......


and more show-n-tell.........Alexandra
showed her AHG scouting uniform.......


And lots of other stuff. We are back in the swing of schooling, after a very nice December vacation.
We are planning, Lord willing, to move back to Beaverton, Oregon, in March. I am excited! I have been house shopping on Craigslist and the possibility of renting an actual house with a real yard and three, possibly four bedrooms is just thrilling!!!
Baby #5 is alive and well, and I have been feeling him or her flutter and move about every day now. I have been more sick and tired with this one, and I was with Max more than the girls, so maybe a boy? That would be nice, but another princess would be just fine too.
The weather has been really pretty. We spent several hours at a park today, and I admit that we will miss sunshine and park days in January. But we will NOT miss nine month long hot summers!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

I love the balloon animals or octupus! Ha! It looks like you guys have been having fun!
Love you,
Charisse

Kathy said...

What is AHG?