It ain't over til the fat lady sings, as they say.
Perhaps it's Jimmy Carter all over again. Think about it. If there had never been a Carter, there never would have been a Reagan. Imagine life today with Muslim terrorists AND the communist soviet empire still in full power. We are still living an awesome life thanks to the awesome presidency of Ronald Reagan.
I'm thinkin' Palin 2012!
Hey, anything can happen! Half of America just voted for their new Commander in Chief a man who won't salute the American flag or recite the pledge of allegiance. So don't tell me it can't happen. It just did.
We still have the greatest form of government on the planet. If our government were a dictatorship, THEN we would be in trouble. But it is not. It is a democracy, and a darn good one at that.
If President Obama (*****shutter*****) does what he said he will do (i.e., skyrocket energy prices, skyrocket taxes, etc..) then the same people who voted him in today will vote for a Conservative alternative in a heart beat in four years.
So no worries. I'm going to continue to teach my children to live a Godly life, to follow Biblical principles, and when they grow up, they can become the leaders our country will desperately need.
As my Alexandra learned today, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man." Psalms 118:8.
11/5/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completely agree. I am horrified that the American people are so blind...but now that this is reality, I'm just going to pray for him and hope for the best. :o)
Post a Comment