3/25/08

Spring? Feels like Summer!


Eighty degree days now. Like a hot Oregon summer day. ***sigh***
Natalie and Anastasia were wrestling around, tickling and giggling together. All of the sudden, Anastasia started screaming, "She bite me, she bite me!!!".


I said, "She bit you?"


She said, "No, she bite me!"


"She bit you?"


"NO! SHE BITE ME!!!!!!"


So apparently, my little Pretty-Pretty doesn't know the meaning of "bit". Anyway, I went to inspect the damage, and found teeth marks along with a red and purple bruise on her little bottom cheek! It must have really hurt! But it was still very hard to not laugh. We are really having to work on Natty's biting.


The kids and I have been home all day for two days. I am good at home indefinitely. I could pilfer, organize, lounge, read, clean....endlessly. But the cupboards are bare, and there is one roll of toilet paper left. Tomorrow we will have to take Paul to work and go grocery shopping, and the kids should get some fresh park air too.


Paul is working with Hilton and PlanIt. He is happy for now.

Easter seemed strange, so warm and sunny, after years of cold and wet. The kids had a great time. Max's little tenderheart was broken at the story of the crucifixtion. They were all really cute searching for eggs. It was a nice day.


Life is good. God is good, and we are blessed.

No comments: