2/23/08

Life in Vegas


We are settling in quite well. We are having tons of fun! On Monday we must all buckle down and get serious with work and school. Running around together has been so much fun. We have walked a lot on the Strip, seeing so many glitzy things.


M&M's World, the Coke store, Rainforest Cafe, the lion habitat at MGM, Treasure Island, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, magic carpet ride, Excalibur, Circus Circus Adventure Dome (Paul & Alex), Stratosphere, Stratosphere buffet (P & me), Tahiti Village (:(), Denny's, McDonalds, and various Walmarts and Albertsons......what I can think of off hand. And we have taken some long drives around town, and to the edge where mountains begin. But each time we tried the weather was too cold or rainy to explore mountain areas. We know there will be PLENTY of warm weather to do that.


The kids are enjoying life, and liking our new home. The stairs and baby gate are a pain to us all, but a necessary pain. Alexandra had a blast riding roller coasters with her dad. Max unwillingly got a good haircut today from his mommy. Anastasia is still waiting to be taken to McDonalds to play. :) Today Natalie cracked an empty Tic Tac container with her teeth and caught her lip in it. It is cut and bruised, but she will be ok. Poor little boo!


I am LOVING my early birthday present of a laptop and wireless internet. Yeah!!!! P is so sweet and good. I got him a huge buildings book from Barnes & Noble, his favorite candies, and cooked his favorite steak and mushrooms for his birthday. The kids all made him a card.


I am planning and scheduling out housework, schoolwork and everything else I can. My own laptop at my fingertips is so AWESOME! I hope it will help me be more organized, and accomplish more.


Nicki Lloyd watched the kids so we could do the yucky time share thingy. They were very good for her....even Natalie was happy most of the time. It was nice to enjoy the Stratosphere Buffet with just my P. And the kids seemed to have fun. Anastasia had a blast belly dancing with them.

No comments: