8/17/09

I'm still here.

I've had a baby. I forgot how time consuming a new baby can be.

I've pulled a muscle in my back, greatly limiting the amount of time I can be in one position (like sitting at the computer).

My laptop died. I have to wait for opportunities to get online on my husband's computer until I can afford to repair or replace my laptop.

I am fighting a cold.

All reasons why I have not been blogging about our adventures. That, and we just haven't had many adventures. I hardly noticed when baby #4 joined our family, but baby #5 seems to have moved us into a whole different category of large families. It is taking a while to adjust to the change.

But I'm super happy, super blessed and thankful for everything in my life. And hope to be able to blog about it soon!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

It is good to hear you are doing ok. I can imagine it is very busy. I hope you get over your cold soon.
Love Charisse