
This is SuperGIRL. You can tell because she wanted a PINK bow on her head!

Alexandra and Natalie watching Elmo in the van, waiting for daddy to finish an appointment.

Anastasia, Maximillian, Alexandra and Natalie. My little Valentines.

It became painfully apparent how long I've been married today. It's the LOVE day, and how did we celebrate? I went shopping for maternity clothes alone, and when I got home, Paul went to a movie alone. Ha! We're gonna have to work on the romance a bit!
Actually, he and I had a lovely evening together a few nights ago. We had a babysitter, and we went out to eat and then to a variety show at Planet Hollywood called "V". Lots of acrobats, jugglers and all manor of talented folks. One guy played Beethoven and other amazing songs by juggling balls on a keyboard! Pretty amazing! And he juggled ping pong balls with his mouth. I was more impressed with him than Cirque du Soleil's "O". You can take the girl out of hickville, but you can't take hickville out of the girl. I know, and can't help it.
Then as a family, we splurged and ate out at the Wynn buffet. You can't get much swankier than that. My kids were perplexed with cloth napkins and two forks at every setting! They were sure the waitress had made a mistake. The food there was nothing short of amazing. Each and every morsel was a taste of heaven. If I could cook rack of lamb or veal and veggies in a gravy the way they did.....I'd probably be about 500 pounds by now! Everything was scrumptious. I didn't want to leave and wished my tummy would hold more.
This afternoon the kids had a homeschool valentines party, and they had a blast. They made crowns and cards and swapped valentines with other kids. And someway, somehow, we brought home at least a dozen helium heart balloons. The kids are super happy, and Max's bedtime prayer included a thanks for a 'wonderful balumtimes day'.
We have set a date as our goal to head back to Oregon - April 7. We found a place that will move our stuff after we pack it in a pod thingy, for less than the cost of renting a Uhaul. I'm SO HAPPY we can drive back together instead of me driving the van the whole way and Paul the Uhaul. There's still a bunch of stuff here in Vegas we want to see and do. I should make a list. It's been like a year long vacation in many ways!
I am half way through the pregnancy now. We might let this one be a surprise, even though everyone hopes for a boy. I am trying not to stress about growing too big. I'm already very, very pregnant looking, and there's a good four months to go. I am concentrating on thoughts of an 8 pound baby. Yes, I will have an eight pound baby. No more 11 pounders for me. Not that I should worry about it. God has taken care of us before, and He will do so again. Still, I'm thinking 8 pound baby thoughts.
1 comment:
Hannah, I am so sorry I am behind with your posts. Thanks for you sweet comment in mine.
Lol! The romance on Valentine's Day was amusing.
It is hard to believe you are half way already with the pregnancy. Praying with you for an 8 pounder! I didn't realise you had 11 pound babies! Wow! Is it possible for you to post a picture of your beautiful pregnant state?
Your girls are beautiful and they looks so cute caring for the doll :-) I was into dolls like that when I was their age. So beautiful.
God bless you heaps and heaps.
Love Charisse
Post a Comment