In trying to post at least once a week, I should post now. But I really can't think of much to post about.
Some of us have been sick. Like a mild flu bug.
When a toddler has diarrhea, they will inevitably have an accident at the bottom of the carpeted stairs, and walk all the way up the stairs to find you, leaving a trail behind them.
My husband is totally awesome at attacking carpeted steps with Resolve and old rags. I just had to throw the toddler in the tub. I love my man.
We are making cornucopias, indian corn, pilgrims, indians, and turkeys out of paper. Because it's just that time of year where this sort of thing is required.
I made an Indian chickpea stew. And everyone loved it. Except Max, but he doesn't count.
It is eighty degrees here.
My toddler has perfected the art of screaming.
My six year old has asked for one thousand dollars as his reward for completing chore charts. And he was serious.
I have officially started Christmas shopping by hunting yard sales each weekend. I'm on a mission to see if I can make $100 stretch for presents for four kids plus two birthdays in December. There is also freecycle and craigslist. So far I have one Dora ball and basket playset, and a card game. And spent $1. I love a good treasure hunt.
A little friend was visiting and wanted to pretend they were all drinking 'alcohol'. My three year old let him know that "We do NOT drink APPLE-HOL at our house!"
No comments:
Post a Comment