

We started out with a red nose, but it didn't last long.

Raggedy Anastasia

Tony Stark, a/k/a IRONMAN

Wonder Woman!


Superheroes and Ragdolls

We all had a great time today. Our homeschool group has a seasonal birthday party for all kids with birthdays in the season, and today the fall birthday party was combined with a harvest/halloween party. There were costumes, games, pizza, cake, and loads of goodies in goody bags. They really cleaned up.


Superheroes and Ragdolls

We all had a great time today. Our homeschool group has a seasonal birthday party for all kids with birthdays in the season, and today the fall birthday party was combined with a harvest/halloween party. There were costumes, games, pizza, cake, and loads of goodies in goody bags. They really cleaned up.
Natalie tried to eat her playdough, and swallow her bouncy balls. I should have checked her goody bag first! She, surprisingly, left her yarn haired hat on most of the time.
Anastasia was totally focused on cake. She waited and asked, asked and waited the whole party time for cake. She finally got a piece.
Max was happy. Although I can't prove it, I'm convinced he was responsible for the disappearance of most of the cookies, brownies and rice crispy treats on the snack table.
Alexandra is thrilled to have a costume. She outgrew all the other costumes around here. I'm thrilled she was so happy with her costume, and didn't mind the 200 safety pins holding it together!
Tonight we found free tickets to a magic show, "Dixie Dooley Magic Mystifier", and we all went. I knew it was hopeless, but dh wanted to try for us all going. After 10 minutes of extreme squiggling, Natalie got too loud to handle, so she and I waited out the rest of the show in the van, playing with her goody bag from the party. The other kids seemed to enjoy the show.
All in all, it was a very nice day. I'm glad I can go to bed now knowing that no skirt needs hemming and no hats need yarn hair. All that work, and it's history now.
2 comments:
What neat costumes! You made all of them? The kids look awesome! Hehe....it is funny. Isaac is always asking for the cake too...the whole party and then he finally gets some! Ha! Glad you had a good time.
Love Charisse
All their costumes are soooo cute, I especially love the wonder woman. You are a super patient mommy, having to stay in the van with a 2 year old for, I assume, at least an hour trying to entertain her is hard! I would have totally been mad at Donny the rest of the night if that happened to us, lol.
Post a Comment