10/2/08

Perspective

My heart is breaking for a homeschooling family I have never met in Houston. I was surfing some homeschooling blogs before bed tonight and came across countless blogs praying for the family who lost their three year old son in a tragic drowning accident. I think their name is the Drew family, and the little boy was named Christian.

I can't imagine the pain they all must be going through, especially the mother. If anyone reads this, please remember to pray for this family. Prayer is the only thing I can think of that you could do for such a time. It is sad beyond words.

I am going to bed now, and hug and kiss each one of my precious children. And I will be a lot more patient tomorrow.

2 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Oh, I know. I have read her blog for years. I've been praying!

Charisse said...

oh that is so sad. I pray that God really touches that family as they deal with their grief. That is terrible. I watched my mum and dad grieve over my 14 year old brother for a long time. My heart goes out to people who lose their children.
Love Charisse